BREATH EASY WITH SUNSHINE CLEANING
Many indoor allergies are caused or worsened by the level of dust in a home. Duct collects in sometimes hard to remove areas such as carpet, ductwork under and behind furniture, and even walls.
Dust can carry bacteria, viruses, mold, pollen, and other odors. We have created a menu of allergy relief cleaning options for you to choose from that can help significantly reduce indoor allergens and pollutants. Scroll Below.
Allergy Relief Menu
1. Complete Carpet Cleaning, including moving all movable furniture and cleaning under and behind it. This is a level above our standard cleaning as we do not move all furniture. Carpet is the biggest air filter in your home, and therefore, for any allergy cleaning, carpet cleaning is an absolute must.
2. HEPA Vacuuming walls and furniture: Want to really help your allergies, HEPA vacuuming your entire home will make a huge difference. We do not include decorations or other personal items with this service. But it will consist of all walls, high shelves, and furniture we can vacuum without moving personal items.
3. Duct Cleaning: If you cannot remember if your ducts have ever been cleaned then it is probably time. No allergy relief cleaning would be complete without this service, and if you are going to do it than you want it done right. We do it right, and we are NADCA certified and take our time. The good news is once this is done, you won’t need to do it again for a long time as long as you keep your filters clean.
4. Air Scrubber: To complete the allergy relief treatment, we will run a HEPA air scrubber while we are cleaning, which will help trap airborne allergens.
5. Damp wipe all walls and hard furniture with germicidal cleaner.
Your Allergy Questions Anwsered
What should I do when I have had a leak?Safety 1st! The most important thing is safety. Water and electricity don’t mix and flooring surfaces can be slick. Overhead leaks create potential ceiling collapsing problems. So please be careful and avoid these potential flood damage hazards. If you have a lot of water damage to your carpet or inches of standing water, trying to perform water removal yourself is not recommended. You will spend many hours vacuuming with a wet-dry vacuum until you grow exhausted. Your water removal efforts won’t typically save us any time since our state of the art equipment will allow us to remove much more water then you could on your own. Also, our tools are gentle on the carpet during extraction, increasing the likelihood of saving your carpet. In order to properly repair damage from water by a broken plumbing supply line or a broken appliance etc., the first step is to make sure that the water has been turned off. Now, to repair the flood damage, you need to hire Sunshine Cleaning & Restoration, who is certified in flood and restoration services. We have specialized equipment that will allow us to effectively repair water damage without having to perform extensive demolition.
Can you help with emergency water damage and removal?Every water damage job is different! Different materials, different ages of homes, and different structural designs all affect how the water behaves. So, you need proper water damage services from a home water damage restoration company with both experience and ethics. Sunshine Cleaning & Restoration has been in business since 1987, has years of experience to know how to do the job right, and the ethics to make sure we do the job right. When you need emergency water removal, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated. If you are unsure whether you have moisture in your walls even after the smallest of leaks, give us a call and we can do a free inspection during regular business hours. You’ll get the proper water damage services from an experienced home water damage restoration company.
My sewer is backed up and I need clean up and removal!In addition to water damage cleanup, we also take care of your sewage removal and sewage cleanup throughout Arizona. We have years of experience with various sewage cleanup and crawl space water damage problems. We provide the best sewage backup cleanup and repair services in throughout the Phoenix Valley and Payson for both home and businesses. Sewage can come from your drain pipes to your shower, sink, toilet or washer, a leaking wax ring on your toilet and it can even come from your toilet bowl. If sewage damage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be very expensive to repair. If you have sewage damage, it is advised to call us immediately for water extraction as dealing with sewage can be a risk to your health.
How can Sunshine Restoration help me with my water damage?If you have water damage or flooding of any kind, we handle the water removal immediately. We are an emergency water damage company that provides service to all residential and commercial water damage victims in Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Mesa, Payson, and surrounding areas. We make sure that any affected area is professionally cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized. Our professionally trained and certified water damage restoration specialists are available to handle any crisis. We are there for all your Scottsdale water damage repairs. Sunshine Cleaning & Restoration will put your mind at ease with our water damage services.